Bitdefender QuickScan uses in-the-cloud scanning technology to detect active malware on your system, in under a minute. Because it focuses on active e-threats, the product uses just a fraction of the system resources needed by a regular virus scan and requires no time-consuming virus signature updates, as the detection process is performed by remote Bitdefender servers.
- Fast. Bitdefender Quickscan runs in the cloud as a lightning-fast virus and spyware detection tool, providing an alternative to the time consuming traditional virus scanners.
- Light. Based on award-winning antivirus Bitdefender technologies, Quickscan detects viruses and spyware without slowing down your PC, as most operations are performed remotely on Bitdefender servers.
- Easy to use. The Quickscan service can be accessed from any Internet-connected PC. You don’t need to install software, perform updates or do any configuration tasks. But if you’d like to use it without visiting our website, you can also install it as a browser extension or widget.
- Always up-to-date. There is no need for annoying virus signature updates, as the scanning process takes place directly from our servers.
- QuickScan only detects viruses and spyware which are active in memory or present in files that are run at system startup. Inactive virus bodies are not scanned for and therefore not detected.
- Double-check the security status of your PC even if you already have an antivirus program installed!