A program that could mostly be used to check the flow of data through the computers COM ports under governing the operating system Windows. Supports: full duplex mode, flexible adjusting of parameters, output received data to file, automatic and manual mode, free data source, serial and RS232 sniffer (spy) mode.
Advanced Serial Port Monitor main features:
- Full duplex mode. You can lead the given exchange not breaking execution of the other applications, not starting any additional programs! All the given information You can see on screen, in special window and write out all coming data to file!
- Flexible configuration. The Advanced Serial Port Monitor supports the miscellaneous baudrates (up to 115200), number of databits, number of stop bits, different types to parity, flow control types and other. You may change all parameters in operation
- Automatic and manual mode. You can send data manually (click over “Send” button) or automatically through determined by you interval (from 10ms to 10000ms)
- Free data source – a source data can be free (file or input string). You can prepare information before or type it directly. You can insert characters with code from 0 to 31 (0 – 2F Hex) from popup menu
- Write out received data to file. You can store all received bytes to file (for example if data flow is very fast) and analyze file with received data later
- Plugins supported. With our plugins you can: transfer files, emulate some industrial devices and others
- Serial spy (sniffer) mode. With this mode you can monitor data exchange between any devices and Windows applications
Supported OS:Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP