FoxAnalysis Plus is a software tool for extracting, viewing and analysing internet history from the Mozilla Firefox web browser.
- Website visits can be viewed in a navigable timeline structure for easily viewing the time and order that websites were visited.
- The built-in image viewer can be used to view images from the cache. Images, web pages and other files from the cache can also be extracted.
- Extract history regarding bookmarks, cookies, downloads, form entries, logins, saved sessions (including cookies) and website visits.
- Each Firefox profile analysed can be saved to a Case file for further analysis at a later date.
- Analyse the extracted data with filtering by keyword, date range, download status, website visit or selection. Lists of keyword filters can also be saved and loaded.
- Web pages stored in the cache can be reconstructed using other resource files from the cache. This allows the web page to be viewed in the state it was originally accessed. A report is also provided summarising how the web page was reconstructed.
- Convert UTC timestamps to any time zone and apply custom daylight saving settings.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, Server 2003 and Server 2008 (including 64-bit versions)
Software Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or higher (download here)