AirSleuth-Pro is a PC-based, RF spectrum analyzer that operates in the 2.4 GHz range of the radio frequency (RF) spectrum. In addition to spectrum analysis, integrated in the application software is a full-featured, WiFi Scanner — also known as an 802.11 network discovery tool. The analyzer can be used to monitor wireless devices and RF interference that impact the performance, range and security of wireless networks. By combining 2.4 GHz spectrum analysis and 802.11 network discovery into one tool then you have the best of both worlds. No other instrument provides this broad range of data acquisition, analysis, reporting and display capability in a single tool — regardless of cost.
- Mobile or desktop versions – interfaces to laptop via PCMCIA or USB wireless device, or to desktop machine using USB device.
- Nine (9) real-time diagnostic views of the RF data it captures — including Full Spectrum, Differential Spectrum, Spectrum with Selected Channels, Heatmap/Waterfall Timecourse, Channel Spectrogram, Channel Timecourses, Channel Piechart, Differential Channels and Collective RF Timecourse.
- Includes two software modules integrated into one application — one for 2.4 GHz spectrum analysis and a second for performing 802.11 network discovery.
- Captures data for extended periods using built-in recording/playback capability.
- Generates reports in Adobe PDF format.
- Print snapshots of data traces from the screen.
- Real-time calculation of “Best WiFi Channel” (i.e. the channel with the least RF interference).
- Sensitive and accurate 2.4 GHz radio transceiver.
- PCMCIA device includes an MMCX connector that can be used to attach an external antenna.
Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 (32-bit)