The brand-new Ashampoo FireWall FREE is different. Its Configuration Assistant guides you through every step of the simple setup process. And Easy Mode makes using it a breeze – you don’t need any special technical knowledge and everything is explained clearly.
Ashampoo FireWall FREE is also amazingly compact. Even with its four additional security tools it’s a tiny program that uses very little memory and computer resources. You get the heavy-duty protection without heavyweight overload on your system.
Features and tools:
- Heavy-duty firewall protection: Monitors all your computer’s network activity and protects you against both incoming and outgoing connections.
- Easy Mode: Get full protection in seconds with Easy Mode and the Configuration Assistant. No expert knowledge required.
- Expert Mode: Experience users can activate this mode for powerful additional capabilities.
- Simple and compact: Self-explanatory user interface. Very small program that uses minimum memory and resources.
- Learning Mode: Automatically identifies programs that try to make connections and lets you decide whether you want to allow them. One-click operation in Easy Mode or full configuration in Expert Mode.
- Rules: Create rules for every program that controls how they can access the network. One-click in Easy Mode or full configuration in Expert Mode.
- Block All: One-click panic button for emergencies that lets you block all traffic, for example if you are under attack or suspect that a malicious program is active.
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows® 2000 (Service Pack 4) and Windows® XP (Service Pack 2)