AOMEI free backup software provides basic and advanced features to ensure the safety of your system and data.
- System Backup:One-click back up all data of system drive, including system files and installed applications, without interrupting work.
- Disk Backup:Backup your hard disk drives, including MBR disk, GPT disk, external hard drive, USB disk and other storage devices that can be recognized by Windows.
- Partition Backup:If you just want to backup a partition or dynamic volume, not the entire disk, the feature will be your best choice. With it, you can backup one or multiple partitions/dynamic volumes (including dynamic system volume New!) to an image file.
- Schedule Backup:Set up a schedule to automatically backup your system and data, especially for users who want to create backups at a lesser frequency or have multiple backup schedules (e.g. daily, weekly, monthly).
- Image File Checker and Explorer:Check data integrity of image file to ensure the backups can be restored successfully. Mount image files to a virtual partition so that you can browse the contents of the backups in Windows Explorer.
Create Bootable Rescue Media:Create a bootable media (e.g. CD or USB media) to restore system drive on the condition that Windows cannot boot, create bootable image and burn it to USB Flash Drive or USB removable disk, backup to share folder and restore from share network under bootable media environment, and manually add additional drivers when create Windows PE Bootable Media.
Incremental & Differential Backups:Based on a full backup, the software supports to create incremental or differential backup to taking less time and save storage space. Besides, it allows you to add comments for incremental and differential backups.
- Encryption and Compression:You can set a password for each backups to prevent unauthorized access. When the backup process, specify an industry leading compression algorithm to compress image file in order to take up less disk space.
- Comment Backups and Splitting Backups:Add comments to backups so that the backups can be further identified and clarified. Let you know what a backup is for or what it contains. Splitting Backups can split backup an image file into proper sizes to fit storage media.
- NAS Supported:Set Network-Attached Storage (NAS) as the destination path to easily backup to NAS or restore from NAS. Also, it’s able to config IP, subnet, gateway, DNS for accessing your NAS.
- GPT & UEFI Boot Supported :Completely support GPT disk and smoothly work with UEFI boot.
- Dynamic Volumes Supported:Fully support to backup and restore system and/or data volumes (partitions) on a dynamic disk, including simple, spanned, striped, mirrored and RAID 5 volumes.
PC Operating System:
Windows 7 (all editions, including SP1)
Windows Vista (all editions)
Windows XP (all editions)
Server Operating System:
Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2003 and 2003 R2 (all editions)l
Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 SP1 (all editions)
Windows Small Business Server 2003, 2008, 2011
Windows Home Server 2011
Supports all storage devices recognized by Windows, e.g.:
IDE, SATA, SCSI, SSD, USB external disk
USB flash drive, memory card, memory stick
Hardware RAID, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, etc.
Network-Attached Storage (NAS)
Hyper-V, Virtual box, VMware virtual disk
Disk Properties and File System:
GPT disk and UEFI boot
File system including NTFS, FAT32
FAT, EXT2, EXT3, etc.
Support up to 256 disks within one system