Kernel Exchange EDB Viewer is an advanced and professional software for opening EDB files of MS Exchange Server. Some of the prominent features of the tool include:
- An EDB explorer tool available to download and use for absolutely free of cost.
- Assists in opening MS Exchange Server EDB files quickly and flawlessly.
- A stand-alone tool for opening EDB files such that MS Exchange Server doesn’t need to be installed on the computer system to view the data stored in EDB files.
- Allows users to open EDB files created using any available version of MS Exchange Server.
- Offers an easy-to-use, self-descriptive, user-friendly Graphical User Interface.
- Lets users search EDB files available on the hard disk drive.
- Lets users save information like Serial Number, Item Type, Attachment Existence, Date and Time of recovered items in HTML format.
- Facilitates users viewing the calendar entries in 1 day, 5 days, 7 days, and 31 days formats.
- Displays preview of the selected email items.
MS Exchange Server: MS Exchange Server 5.0, MS Exchange Server 5.5, MS Exchange Server 2000, MS Exchange Server 2003, MS Exchange Server 2007, and MS Exchange Server 2010.
Windows OS Platforms: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, and Windows 2000.