SilentEye is a cross-platform application design for an easy use of steganography, in this case hiding messages into pictures or sounds. It provides a pretty nice interface and an easy integration of new steganography algorithm and cryptography process by using a plug-ins system.
SilentEye is free to use (under GNU GPL v3).
- Hide information into images and sounds (LSB)
- Encrypte data
- Capacity to hide text or file
- zlib compression of message
- Drag & Drop
Media format and encryption are supported by plug-ins :
- Format Plug-in :
- Image format plug-ins (ex: BMP, JPEG), which allow you to save informations into output files (ex: .jpeg).
- Audio format plug-ins (ex: WAVE), provided output for .wav files
- Cryptography plug-ins:
- Allow application to encrypte data before hidding them (ex: AES 256)
Using this architecture provides easy integration of new steganography algorithm and cryptography process.