OpenPuff is a professional steganography tool, with unique features you won’t find among any otherfree or commercial software. OpenPuff is 100% free and suitable for highly sensitive data coverttransmission.
- Carrier chains:
Data is split among many carriers. Only the correct carrier sequence enables unhiding. Moreover,up to 256Mb can be hidden, if you have enough carriers at disposal. Last carrier will be filled withrandom bits in order to make it undistinguishable from others.
- Supported formats:
Images, audios, videos, flash, adobe.
- Layers of security:
Data, before carrier injection, is encrypted (1), scrambled (2), whitened (3) and encoded (4).
OpenPuff is a professional steganography tool:
- HW seeded random number generator (CSPRNG)
- Deniable steganography
- Carrier chains (up to 256Mb of hidden data)
- Carrier bits selection level
- Modern multi-cryptography (16 algorithms)
- Multi-layered data obfuscation (3 passwords)
- X-squared steganalysis resistance
Unique layers of security and obfuscation:
- 256bit+256bit symmetric-key cryptography (with KDF4 password extension)
- 256bit symmetric-key data scrambling (CSPRNG-based shuffling)
- 256bit symmetric-key data whitening (CSPRNG-based noise mixing)
- Adaptive non-linear carrier bit encoding
OpenPuff supports many carrier formats:
- Images (BMP, JPG, PCX, PNG, TGA)
- Audio support (AIFF, MP3, NEXT/SUN, WAV)
- Video support (3GP, MP4, MPG, VOB)
- Flash-Adobe support (FLV, SWF, PDF)
OpenPuff is a portable/stealth software:
- Native portable structure (no installation, registry keys, .ini files)
- Runs in user mode with DEP on
- Multithread support (up to 16 CPUs) = Faster processing
OpenPuff is freeware:
- Fully redistributable
- OpenSource core crypto-library (libObfuscate)